- Mastering wide dispersion and precision, the Signature Series Bipolar Speakers use only premium components that ensure high fidelity sound transporting the theater into your living room
- Unique bipolar speaker configuration creates a widely dispersed three dimensional soundstage for optimum surround imaging
- Dual bi-directional, ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity and truly immersive surround sound.
- Midrange pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the woven glass fiber cone for an enhanced soundstage so every song is indistinguishable from the original recording
- Acoustically inert, the cabinets are precision crafted with engineered wood to create a warm, distortion-free sound
- Perfect the vocals and dialogue of your favorite music and movies with this high fidelity center channel speaker
- Mastering precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series uses only premium components that ensure high fidelity sound transporting the theater into your living room
- Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity for a pure listening experience.
- Dual 5 inch midrange drivers with unique pointed dome that allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the woven glass fiber cone for an enhanced soundstage
- Acoustically inert, the cabinet is precision crafted with engineered wood to create a warm, distortion-free sound
- Mastering precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series uses only premium components that ensure high fidelity sound transporting the concert into your living room
- Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity and truly immersive surround sound
- Midrange pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the woven glass fiber cone for an enhanced soundstage
- Acoustically inert, the cabinets are precision crafted with engineered wood to create a warm, distortion-free sound
- Industry leading full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty with lifetime customer support
- CREATES A SOUNDSTAGE COMPARABLE TO ANY LARGE SYSTEM. Features two (2) 2.5 inches drivers, a 0.5 inches silk dome tweeter & injection molded cones. The APERIODIC TUNED REAR PORT delivers bass extension and boosts the audio on a shelf or mounted against the wall
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE BASED ON "TIME LENS TECHNOLOGY" It is specially designed to align the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid bass in the same plane, reducing diffraction & distortions, and ensuring the right sounds reach you at the same time
- BUILD YOUR OWN 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 HOME THEATER SYSTEM - According to you room size & requirements, create an immersive surround sound system by adding four to eight satellite speakers and a subwoofer of your choice to this center channel
- EASY TO CONNECT AND OPERATE No matter how you choose to set it up, the center channel easily connects to a receiver, just like any other speaker
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT A SURPRISINGLY LOW PRICE. With this value priced center channel, you can now enjoy premium audio, expert engineering, solid construction, and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- A high-end choice in center channel design
- Delivers realistic, balanced home theater sound
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent TV interference
- Enhanced 1 titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 6.5 high-output woofers
- The Aperion Audio Super Tweeter is a high-fidelity compliment to any home audio system
- Designed to reside on top of your existing speaker, the Super Tweeter can be used from 8,000Hz to 30kHz.
- With 5 preset crossover points
- The Aperion Audio Super Tweeter provides customizable bright and detailed sound, enhances the stereo sound field width & depth and accentuates ultra-high frequency extension
- A custom 5.1 Speaker System from Orb Audio offered exclusively by Amazon.com – includes Five Award Winning Orb Audio Mod1X Speakers (each speaker 4.25”x4.25”x4.5”), one Orb Audio subMINI Powered Subwoofer (9”x9”x9”) and all wiring required to connect the speakers and subwoofer to your Home Theater System.
- Doubles as an audiophile grade stereo system for music listening – transparent soundstage and brilliant imaging. The Mini 5.1 Home Theater features the same speakers found in Orb Audio’s high-end surround sound and stereo systems. All Orb Audio systems are modular and upgradeable making this system a great foundation for building a larger system over time.
- Versatile and stylish speaker system – Orb Audio speakers are available in 6 stunning finishes and are complemented by a full suite of optional mounting hardware for wall or ceiling as well as optional table and floor stands.
- Fast, easy set up and award-winning Orb Audio customer service. All wiring and step by step instructions included with FREE unlimited lifetime support provided by Orb Audio.
- CREATES A SOUNDSTAGE COMPARABLE TO ANY LARGE SYSTEM. Features a 2.5 inches driver and a 0.5 inches silk dome tweeter for more realistic audio detailing. The APERIODIC TUNED REAR PORT delivers bass extension and boosts the audio on a shelf or against the wall
- UNIQUE CURVED SHAPE BASED ON inchesTIME LENS TECHNOLOGY inches – It is specially designed to align the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid bass in the same plane, making it feel like you are in the movie instead of just watching it
- BUILD YOUR OWN 2.1, 3.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and BEYOND HOME THEATER SYSTEM Create an immersive surround sound system by installing four to eight of these TL1 satellite speakers, a TL1 center channel and any subwoofer of your choice
- EASY TO CONNECT AND OPERATE No matter how you choose to set it up, the speaker easily connects to a receiver. Use them as front speakers, left right surrounds, or rear surrounds for heightened effect
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT A SURPRISINGLY LOW PRICE. With this value priced speaker, you can now enjoy premium audio, expert engineering, solid construction, and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- 【Revealing and Engaging Sound】The speaker sound quality of stereo is incredible with crisp highs, highly detailed midranges and decent bass response. The integrated mid-bass woofer in this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker produces a great bass response that is hard, giving your music that extra kick that you desire.
- 【Easy to Use】The bluetooth connection of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker is quick and easy to do, and won’t be interrupted by objects in the signal path. The remote of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker is also stylish and will help control every function of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker.
- 【Versatile Connections】The floor standing bluetooth tower speaker features wireless Bluetooth streaming, 3.5mm AUX wired input, FM digital radio,SD or MMC memory card, and an MP3 player mode to play music files.【 The floor standing bluetooth tower speaker is sefl-powered. It 's an active speaker. You don't need amplifier. 】
- 【Compact and Refined】The floor standing bluetooth tower speaker looks great and has a slim, room-friendly profile, easily blends with the home furniture because of the beautiful wooden design of this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker, deliver audio comparable with high-end performance drivers in a much more affordable package.
- 【Optimum Long-lasting Construction】The floor speaker is made with top quality MDF wood and chrome speaker ring accents. Together with the modern LCD display, the floor standing bluetooth tower speaker looks decent and beautiful. The first-class components and sturdy material also makes it reliable and strong enough to hold up to daily use.
- 1 Goldwood Sound GT-324 titanium dome tweeter, 60 watts RMS and 120 watts max, 3500 - 25, 000Hz frequency response, 94dB, 8ohm
- 1" Voice Coil, 8oz Magnet, titanium dome Cone, overall Dimension is 3.625" Round
- Fits enclosure hole size of 3", mounting depth is 1.06", designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for DJ speaker, pa speaker, Karaoke speaker, live sound speaker, fixed installation speaker, studio monitor and home Audio speaker
- This Listing and price is for 1 goldwood GT-324 Pro Audio tweeter
Choosing a high-end speaker system for your home theater setup can be challenging, especially if you're not familiar with speaker technology and what to look for. After all, the best high-end speakers will come at a hefty price, so you don't want to find yourself disappointed or wishing you would have chosen something else after spending thousands on a speaker setup. Luckily, you don't have to be a speaker expert to do a bit of research before making your selection. With that said, here are some of the top factors, features, and tips to consider when comparing high-end speakers for your home theater.
Understand the Importance of Using a Good AV Receiver
Although there are many speakers on the market that are “self-powered” most of them can't stand up to the sound produced by the more robust speakers, most of which require external power. An Audio/Video (AV) receiver includes several amplification channels that drive power to each individual speaker in your surround sound setup. While many speaker systems will include a receiver as part of a comprehensive package, purchasing a standalone newer model AV receiver separately will allow you to reduce the cost of the speaker purchase, while also ensuring that you have access to the latest and greatest signal processing technology. Thus, while comparing different speakers for your home theater, it's also a good idea to compare AV receivers as well – you can read about it here.
Look for Wide Frequency Range
The human range of hearing spans from about 20Hz (super deep bass) to 20kHz (high pitch beep). Bass frequencies lower than 20Hz can be felt and are, therefore, incorporated into movies and games to reproduce vibrations, explosions, and other tactile stimulation that helps to create a more immersive experience. For this reason, it's best to look for speakers with the lowest possible bass frequency range. However, it should be noted that to take advantage of a speaker's lowest possible bass frequency, you'll need to use a subwoofer.
Compare Frequency Response Deviation
It's also a good idea to check out the +/- deviation of the frequency response. Ideally, you'll want to choose a speaker that has a response deviation of +3 dB or lower. The closer you can get to +0 dB, the closer the sound reproduction will be to the actual source. However, most home theater speakers add some “coloration”, which simply means that the sound is intentionally brightened and made more entertaining rather than left in its original state, which some listeners may find to be bland and boring.
Other Key Speaker Specs to Consider
Aside from frequency reproduction range and signal response deviation, other key specs to examine include sensitivity and impedance. The sensitivity of a speaker doesn't affect the sound quality, but it does affect the overall volume and sound pressure capabilities. A typical speaker might have 80dB sensitivity rating, whereas a higher end model would be closer to 90dB or higher. The impedance rating also does not affect sound quality, as it is a measurement used to indicate how much power a speaker requires from an amplifier to function. A higher impedance number means that it requires less power from the amplifier. For example, a speaker with an 8-ohm impedance rating would require less power than a speaker with a 4-ohm impedance rating – something to consider when choosing an amplifier or AV receiver.
How to Test and Compare Speakers by Ear
Although your ears can do a pretty good job of telling you what sounds good without any fancy knowledge, when comparing speakers, you mainly want to look for sound accuracy and spatial realism. Do acoustic instruments sound natural? Are the sounds extremely clear or are they muffled by excessive bass instead? Are words crisp and easy to understand? Do the speakers make you feel like you've been taken into a whole new environment? These are some of the questions you might want to ask yourself while comparing high-end home theater speakers.
Incorporate a Variety of Speaker Types Into Your Setup
It's important to consider the unique advantages and applications of each speaker type when designing a home theater speaker system. Most experts recommend starting with a center-channel speaker like a soundbar and then branching out from there. A good subwoofer is a must if you want to experience the rumbling sub-bass frequencies that make movies and games feel more realistic. The furniture in the room will also play a role in which speaker types are best. For example, if you already have an entertainment system or shelves on both sides of your display, bookshelf speakers might be ideal. Floor speakers are generally recommended for rooms with hard floors that don't produce a lot of additional resonance. Finally, surround speakers are the finishing touches that complete an enveloping and immersive home theater audio experience.
Look for Good Reviews and Recommendations
Aside from the technical specs, it's also a good idea to double check the popular opinion about a setup before making your final decision. Sometimes a system can look great on paper, but after examining the reviews you find that there are certain shortcomings that you'd rather avoid. Since home speaker systems can be quite expensive, it makes sense to do your research and look for as much experience-based guidance as possible before committing to the investment.
Testing Speakers at Local Electronics Outlets Before Buying Online
This is a great bonus tip to consider before making your purchasing decision. Although you'll probably find better deals online, looking at pictures of speakers won't tell you much about how good they sound in person. Fortunately, most of the models you'll find online will also be available at local shops (albeit typically at a higher price), so it's a good idea to test them out locally before buying online.
Ensuring the Speaker Setup is Ideal for the Room
In closing, it doesn't make sense to spend a bunch of money on a fancy speaker setup, only to throw it into a room that's acoustically unfit for the system itself. Room design and size can have a major impact on sound reflections, absorption, and resonant frequencies that affect the accuracy of bass. Thus, while the above tips are certainly the primary aspects to consider, it's important to choose a speaker setup that is ideal for the room it's going to be installed in.